Recruitment to Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of SBI | SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 | SBI Associates Clerk Recruitment 2012 | SBI Associate Clerk Recruitment 2012 Notification for 7740 Clerks
SBI – State Bank of India invites ONLINE – Applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Clerk in Clerical Cadre for Associate Banks. SBI Associate Bank Clerk recruitment 2012 Notification is published by SBI official website of State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department through an advertisement number CRPD/ABCL/2012-13/01.
SBI Associate Clerk Recruitment 2012 Details :
Total Vacancies : 7740 Vacancies
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment Bank-Wise and Category-Wise :
Name of the Bank – SC – ST – OBC – General – Total
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ) – 238 – 182 – 280 – 700 – 1400
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) – 288 – 158 – 510 – 924 – 1880
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM) – 125 – 52 – 216 – 407 – 800
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP) – 295 – 11 – 260 – 594 – 1160
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT) – 295 – 63 – 660 – 1482 – 2500
Important Dates :
- Opening Date of SBI Associates Clerk Recruitment Online Form: 30th July, 2012
- Closing Date of SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment Online Registration: 13th August, 2012
- Payment of Fees (Offline) for SBI Associates Clerk Recruitment: 1st to 17th August, 2012
- Payment of Fees (Online) for SBI Associate Clerk Recruitment: 30th July to 13th August, 2012
- SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment Exam Date: 7th and 14th October, 2012
- SBI Associate Banks Clerk Recruitment 2012 Call Letter: after 24th September, 2012
Educational Qualification For SBI :
Students should have a degree of minimum 12th standard (10+2) or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD/XS) to apply for SBI Associates Clerk recruitment 2012.
A candidate with a degree of Graduation from a recognized university can apply for SBI Associates Clerk recruitment 2012.
Age Limit :
Age of candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 1st August, 2012 to apply for SBI Associate Banks Clerk recruitment 2012. Born date of candidates should not be earlier than 2nd August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1994.
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment Call Letter 2012 :
Eligible candidates may download SBI Associate Banks Clerk recruitment call letter 2012 and an “acquaint yourself” booklet after 24th September, 2012 from the official website of State Bank of India.
Application Fee :
Category – Total Fees
- SC/ST/PWD/XS – Rs. 50
- OBC/General – Rs. 350
SBI Associates Clerk Recruitment Method :
Final selection of a candidate will be made on the basis of written examination and interview. Written examination will have question from General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer in SBI Associates Clerk recruitment 2012 written examinations.
Eligible candidates may apply for SBI Associate Clerk recruitment 2012 for 7740 Clerks in Clerical Cadre through SBI Associate Bank Clerk recruitment 2012 Online Form.
For more information regarding SBI Associates Clerk recruitment 2012 like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, how to apply, application fee, selection procedure, age limit etc visit the given below Notification Link or visit SBI official website.